Vidyanta Skills Institute, in collaboration with Indian Society of Toxicology, conducted a two-day Master Class & Workshop (HMC Accreditation No – HMC/2018/1036(i))
The main objective of the CME was to improve medical practice, to elevate standards and to promote the process of toxicology and highlight its importance.
Hands-on practice sessions were conducted with mid-fidelity mannequins. Various stations were arranged for hands-on practice in the mid-fidelity simulation lab for ECG, CPR, airway management, poisonous plants & antidotes, IV infusion, NG tube insertion and CVP insertion.
The target audience was practicing doctors and professors of medical colleges involved with ER, ICU, forensics and internal medicine. Doctors from various hospitals throughout India were in attendance.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- AIIMS, Rishikesh & New Delhi
- District Hospital, Kollam, Kerala
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok
- SP Medical College, Bikaner
- Govt. Medical College, Nizamabad, Telangana
- ESI Medical College, Faridabad
- Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Indira Gandhi Hospital, Korba, Chhattisgarh
- IQ City Medical College, Durgapur, West Bengal
- PGIMS, Rohtak
Date: June 24 & 25, 2018
Venue: Medanta -The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram
Accredited by: Haryana Medical Council & Indian Society of Toxicology
Credit Hours: Eleven hours