Major changes in the Indian healthcare system and practice environments will require equally profound changes in the education of nurses both before and after they receive their registrations. Continuing Nursing education is becoming a need of an hour for better patient care, quality improvement methods, system level and for that Nurse educators play a pivotal role for designing, implementing, evaluating and revising academic and continuing education programs for nurses. Nurse educators assist nursing staff in developing and maintaining their competencies, advancing their professional nursing practice and facilitating their achievement of academic and career goals.
- Knowledge of Healthcare accreditation
- Training methodologies
- Clinical update
- Facilitate Learner Development and Socialization
- Understand OSCE Assessment
- Assessment and Evaluation Strategies
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation of Program Outcomes