NABH healthcare quality Standard is the benchmark in India. NABH accreditation system is one of the methods for commitment to quality enhancement throughout the whole of the health care system in India. It involves all professional and service groups to ensure that high quality in health care is achieved, while minimizing the inherent risks associated with modern health care delivery. To prepare the healthcare organization staff for NABH audit, Vidyanta offers a unique one week training session on various modules for different employees at HCOs.
- Introduce NABH standards (chapters wise)
- Provide Specialized training & certification as per NABH requirements
- Prepare employees for NABH audit
- Define responsibilities for achieving accreditation by team work
- Provide guidance to follow and maintain NABH standards
- Changing behavior of employees towards importance of NABH accreditation