Aspiring Nurse Leadership Workshop “Become a Change Leader”
The workshop aims to promote the provision of safe, competent, ethical, and compassionate nursing care.
- Successful nurse leadership skills
- Resources available for future nurse leaders
- Successful communication techniques
- Working with generational differences
The objectives will be accomplished by reviewing and discussing approaches of applying these concepts through case studies that involve:
- Influencing your work environment
- Managing role confusion and ambiguity
- Amplifying your voice during times of change
- Addressing ethical issues that may arise
This workshop is for floor managers, in-charges, educators, preceptors and team leaders.