Vidyanta Skills Institute conducted a two-day Master Class & Workshop (HMC Accreditation No - HMC/2018/1036(i))
Topic: Toxicology: Managing Toxicological Emergencies
Date: 24 & 25 Jun 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Venue: Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram
Accredited by: Haryana Medical Council & Indian Society of Toxicology
Credit Hours: Eleven (11) hours
The aims of the Master Class & Workshop were:
· To inspire medical professionals to give absolute best care to the clients
· To enhance skills and add-on to the existing knowledge.
The target audience for the Master Class & Workshop was practicing doctors and professors of medical colleges involved with ER, ICU, Forensics and internal medicine. The doctors were from various hospitals throughout India.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- AIIMS, Rishikesh & New Delhi
- District Hospital, Kollam, Kerala
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok
- SP Medical College, Bikaner
- Govt. Medical College, Nizamabad, Telangana
- ESI Medical College, Faridabad
- Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Indira Gandhi Hospital, Korba, Chhattisgarh
- IQ City Medical College, Durgapur, West Bengal
- PGIMS, Rohtak
Hands-on Practice Stations
Hands-on Practice Stations were with mid-fidelity mannequins and educational handouts with take home messages to make the participants/delegates understanding more effective. Various stations were arranged for hands-on practice in mid-fidelity simulation lab of ECG, CPR, airway management,poisonous plants & antidotes, IV infusion, NG tube insertion and CVP insertion.