Vidyanta Skills Institute conducted two days master class &workshop (HMC Accreditation No - HMC/2018/1036(i).
Topic: Toxicology: Managing Toxicological Emergencies
Date: 24 & 25 Jun 2018
Time:8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Venue: Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram
Accredited by: Haryana Medical Council & Indian Society of Toxicology
Credit Hours: Eleven (11) hours
The aims of the Master Class & Workshop were:
· To inspire medical professionals to give absolute best care to the clients
· To enhance skills and add-on to the existing knowledge.
The target audience for the Master Class & Workshop was practicing doctors and professors of medical colleges involved with ER, ICU, Forensics and internal medicine. The doctors were from various hospitals throughout India.
· Sharda University, Greater Noida
· Medanta - The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram
· Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
· AIIMS, Rishikesh
· District Hospital, Kollam, Kerala
· Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok
· SP Medical College, Bikaner
· Govt. Medical College, Nizamabad, Telangana
· AIIMS, New Delhi
· ESI Medical College, Faridabad
· Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
· Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
· Indira Gandhi Hospital, Korba, Chhattisgarh
· IQ City Medical College, Durgapur, West Bengal
· PGIMS, Rohtak
Hands-on Practice Stations
Hands-on Practice Stations were with mid-fidelity mannequins and educational handouts with take home messages to make the participants/delegates understanding more effective. Various stations were arranged for hands-on practice in mid-fidelity simulation lab of ECG, CPR, airway management,poisonous plants & antidotes, IV infusion, NG tube insertion and CVP insertion.